Check for the latest employment opportunities here.
Office Manager Position
Candidates must possess the following:
- Belief in our vision: that all children achieve success in life;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment, utilizing a variety of technologies;
- Ability to contribute and participate in a team structure
- Finance and human resource experience recommended
- Office operations including answering phones, monitoring and ordering office supplies, coordinating phone system and housekeeping/maintenance services.
- Bookkeeping support includes check deposits, monitoring and ensuring monthly invoices are paid and assist with monthly financial grant reporting including entering data in spreadsheets and copying materials for report submission.
- Coordinate bi monthly Board meetings, calendars,
- Process bi weekly payroll and benefit contributions
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with annual state and federal filings
- Filing, responding to emails, and other miscellaneous administrative tasks
- Disperse mail as needed, filing invoices, copying checks
- Assist with special events as needed
- Assist with benefit enrollment and onboarding of new employees
- This is a full time position with benefit package including health, dental, vision, life/disability and matching 401k
Job Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Proficiency with web-based performance management and database tools.
- Strong organizational and time management skills including the ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing, concisely with clarity, warmth, humor and tact.
Equal Employment Opportunity- Big Brothers Big Sisters provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental disability.
Americans with Disabilities Act- Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential duties & responsibilities either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. The organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
Job Responsibilities- The above statements reflect the general duties, responsibilities and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential duties & responsibilities of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Big Brothers Big Sisters may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.
Our mission is to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported 1-to-1 relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
Send resume to Alva Striplin [email protected]